Charles Moulliard is currently a Sr. Principal Software Engineer @RedHat & Apache Committer with more than 20 years of expertise in solutions design based on JEE / Middleware technologies.
As Engineer & Architect, he has been involved in system integration of projects in Financial and Banking world. The skills (Methodology, UML, RUP, Project Management, Network, Security, Web Development, Fluent Api & DSL - JavaEE, Middleware) that he acquires during its career path have help him to address business, functional, security and infrastructure requirements and transpose them into operable and efficient solutions.
He is also passionated to train people on Microservices, SOA, Middleware & JavaEE.
As an Apache Committer he contributes since several years on opensource projects Apache Camel, Karaf, ServiceMix, DeltaSpike, Fabric8, Hawtio, Drools, Asciidoctor and uses these technologies as standards for integration projects. He is a Technology Evangelist making regularly conferences, talks. He lives in Belgium, enjoy Mountain bike & Rock’n’roll.
- ParisJug 2011
- BeJug 2011
- ITCork 2011
- Devoxx 2011
- Hands on with Apache ActiveMQ, ServiceMix, Camel and CXF
- CamelOne 2012 - Boston
- Develop Real Time Applications – HTML5 using WebSocket and Apache Camel and ActiveMQ
- ApacheCon 2012 - Germany
- Build a cloud stack 2013 - Ghent
- Fuse 2013 Conference - Utrecht
- DevNation 2014 - San Francisco
- ICTexpo 2014 @Easyfairs - Helsinki
- Agile application integration with open source
- DevNation 2015 - Boston
- Continuous Delivery with RedHat Jboss Fuse on Openshift Enterprise by RedHat
- Snwocamp 2016 - Grenoble
- JBCNCONF 2016 - Barcelona
- Javasi 2016 - Slovenia