I have finalized a first draft of the second part of my tutorial about Camel 2.0 / ServiceMix-Karaf / CXF / OSGI / Apache Wicket
The purpose of the second part was to explain how to design a simple project where different concepts like :
- persistence (Hibernate/spring),
- routing (Apache Camel 2.0),
- mapping between CSV file and objects (using camel-bindy),
- webservices (Apache CXF - OSGI),
- osgi stuffs,
- packaging and deployment on Apache Karaf/ServiceMix OSGI server (features, PAX url),
- web application integration (Apache Wicket, PAX Web) have been addressed.
The tutorial has been designed in 4 parts :
- Part 2a : real example, architecture, project setup, database creation
- Part 2b : transform projects in bundles
- Part 2c : add infrastructure and routin
- Part 2d : web and deployment
and is available here : http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/tutorial-osgi-camel-part2.html
Don’t hesitate to provide me your remarks/comments to improve it.